Saturday, 24th February at 11am to 1 pm
Messy Church ...
- is a way of being church for families involving fun
- is a church, not a craft club, that helps people encounter Jesus as Lord and Saviour
- is found across the world
- values are about being Christ-centred, for all ages, based on creativity, hospitality and celebration
- is part of The Bible Reading Fellowship which believes, with the historic churches, in one God, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Please do pray for all involved, for the families who come along,
and for those who may be thinking about coming. Messy Church is a
service for adults and children to engage with a church in a different
way to traditional Sunday worship, so please do encourage anyone you
may think would like to 'come and see' - we all have a responsibility
to share our amazing God with others.
Angela Plummer - Priest in Charge - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0191 285 7803
Ascension's Social Media links